While many people treat themselves to manicures and pedicures before their prom or their wedding, there are other important occasions where clean hands and neat nails are a must. If you’re looking for an excuse to get your nails done or wondering when to use that salon cupon, consider getting a manicure for any of these occasions:
- Professional PortraitsThe average millennial takes more than 25,000 selfies in their lifetime, and yet still manages to rarely get professional portraits taken. In other words, professional portraits are special occasions. Whether you’re getting family pictures, engagement photos, or just updating your LinkedIn profile, clean and neat nails are essential to looking your best. Don’t ruin the pricey pictures you’ll be looking at for a lifetime by focusing on hair and makeup, and forgetting to clean up with manicures and pedicures.
- Job InterviewsEveryone knows to dress for success when attending a job interview. Keeping nails clean and neat is another way to show potential employers that you are a polished and responsible candidate. When you pass interviewers your resume, you might even get a compliment on your manicure!
- TravelingWhile visiting new places, looking neat and professional is always a good practice. Not only will service personnel and strangers likely be more receptive of you, but the pictures you take on the journeys will be even lovelier when featuring each of your vacation pedicures!
- When Hosting a PartyAlthough guests are generally forgiving, many visitors want to know that the host prepared their food in a clean environment. Having neat and pretty nails will make the occasion more special, and it will also subtly signal that you have good personal and kitchen hygiene to your hungry guests.
- When you Just Need a BreakFinally, Cosmopolitan points out that our hectic lifestyles leave little room for self-care and personal indulgence. Regularly getting pedicures and manicures (that you can afford) is a great way to take a break. Pedicures and manicures also make great personal rewards for work and life achievements, since they last for several weeks.
Don’t save your manicures for random free days in your schedule or only your fanciest occasions. Plan trips to the salon so that your nails look lovely on special days and the all the days in between.
Trackback from your site.